Neve Campbell

knickdeez

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

right
:rolleyes:

yawn...yeah, I just love making up stories about my friends banging celebrities! I do it all the time!

This friend was relatively cool with a bunch of minor celebs back then. I went out with Jamie Pressley and Alyssa Milano a few times in his company.

Not sure why you guys think banging a B level celeb in LA is so unbelievable

• Members

yawn...yeah, I just love making up stories about my friends banging celebrities! I do it all the time!

This friend was relatively cool with a bunch of minor celebs back then. I went out with Jamie Pressley and Alyssa Milano a few times in his company.

Lol, I thought your other post was bad . . .

• Members

25762472.jpg

• Members

Lol, I thought your other post was bad . . .

He used to own rubberanchovies.com...a relatively popular LA adult club site back in the day. He's known as Shiloh...

But yeah, Im making all of this up to be popular on a forum I never post on.

I just saw a Neve Campbell thread here and thought I would share an anecdote but I guess I learned my lesson. And I didn't even get into the nitty gritty details about her snatch either:cop:

• Members
He used to own rubberanchovies.com...a relatively popular LA adult club site back in the day. He's known as Shiloh...

But yeah, Im making all of this up to be popular on a forum I never post on.

I just saw a Neve Campbell thread here and thought I would share an anecdote but I guess I learned my lesson. And I didn't even get into the nitty gritty details about her snatch either:cop:

3fd90a45-1.jpg

• Members

The Amp forum....the vast majority of those posts are on EG and GJ. I dont post here much. I only came here because I saw a Neve Campbell thread on the main forum page.

Relax man, you're too stressed out! I don't want you to end up like this guy...

totalrecall09.jpg

:lol:

Now go on about that Neve Campbell snatch... :D

• Members

I believe you. I've had her at my house two times when my wife was out of town. Pretty good lay

• Members
Total slut. I witnessed one of my friends pick her up at a club 15 years ago and bring her back home to bang her (I unfortunately didnt witness that part)..of course we later found out she was married

Yeah, yeah, enough about Matt; what about Neve? :o

Archived