NPD!!! Wow...impressed!

TU BE

• Members

So I saw this on CL. Keeley Ultra Modded Boss DS-1 for $80. It's mint condition.

photo13_zpsa868fdcb.jpg

Took it to practice and thought it sucked. Way too bright. Oh well, I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Fast forward to this evening. I discover that the control layout is NOT like the usual dist/overdrive pedal. The tone is on the left, level lower bottom and distortion on the right.

Once I figured that out, the pedal sounds incredible!!!!! Good score. This one will be around for a while.

• Members

what gave it away, the labels?

:lol: Yeah man. I honestly didn't even read the mother {censored}er at practice last night. Every single dist/od pedal I've EVER dealt with has level left, tone bottom middle and drive/dist on the right.

• Members

So I saw this on CL. Keeley Ultra Modded Boss DS-1 for $80. It's mint condition.

photo13_zpsa868fdcb.jpg

Took it to practice and thought it sucked. Way too bright. Oh well, I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Fast forward to this evening. I discover that the control layout is NOT like the usual dist/overdrive pedal. The tone is on the left, level lower bottom and distortion on the right.

Once I figured that out, the pedal sounds incredible!!!!! Good score. This one will be around for a while.

to be fair, this is the DS-1 layout since day one :lol:

• Members

photo13_zpsa868fdcb.jpg

Nice score :)

I love modded boss pedals, I have a SD-1 and it sounds fantastic.

having said that I have a specail addition Catilin bread dirty little secret (super bass mod) waiting for me in the UK so that might be my new winner.

Here is my Boss, reliced the old fashion way

44cea0df.jpg

• Members

Nice score
:)

I love modded boss pedals, I have a SD-1 and it sounds fantastic.

having said that I have a specail addition Catilin bread dirty little secret (super bass mod) waiting for me in the UK so that might be my new winner.

Here is my Boss, reliced the old fashion way

44cea0df.jpg

Holy {censored}! That thing is oozing mojo :love:

Archived