Unexpected NAD

esizer

• Members

Oh hey guise! So my security deposit check from my last place finally went back into my account so I walked down to my local guitarcenter with a little bit of dough and the 150 bucks in GC gift cards I've had for like a year to see if something caught mine eyes. I needed a smaller amp then my half stack so I figured I'd look at the Yamaha THR10... but I found this and it was only $299.00 too thumb.gif Studio .22+

IMAG0373_zps85551f05.jpg
IMAG0377_zps5fddbf61.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by esizer

View Post

Oh hey guise! So my security deposit check from my last place finally went back into my account so I walked down to my local guitarcenter with a little bit of dough and the 150 bucks in GC gift cards I've had for like a year to see if something caught mine eyes. I needed a smaller amp then my half stack so I figured I'd look at the Yamaha THR10... but I found this and it was only $299.00 too thumb.gif Studio .22+

I tried this thing through a 4x12 with greenies and it sounded fantastic. Not as punchy as a 50 watter, but still has plenty of grunt.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by esizer

View Post

Thanks fellas! I just needed something more mobile than the halfstack...but this 22 watt combo sounds bigger than the 6505+ 112 I had and it doesn't break my back to carry it. thumb.gif

A peavey combo that weighs a metric ton? NO WAY?!?!??!?! icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by grunge782

View Post

So what kind of tones can those studios get?

Similar to the earlier Mark series...from what I've read. They could have named this lil guy the sixteen stone though icon_lol.gif it sounds like it was made to play Bush riffs.

Archived