NAD and NGD VHT content with clip

Chrisjd

• Members

Well, I've had the amp for a month, but haven't had time to record it until now, with a guitar that I've been looking for for a long time.

VHT Deliverance 60. Friggin awesome amp. Bigger sounding than my 6505. Super thick single notes and hella loud. Reminds me of a slightly more docile Framus Cobra.

ESP LTD HB-300 baritone. Mahogony body, 27 inch scale. I yanked the duncan design and put in a duncan distortion(my favorite pickup in mahogony.) these guitars were discontinued 5 years ago and are rather hard to come by. this one is mint, and it sounds incredible.

I don't think I have my mic placed right, and i am aware that the timing isn't the best. Recorded through a focusrite saffire 6 into garageband using an SM57.

Clip link: http://soundcloud.com/chrisdahlen/vh...e-head-and-cab

IMAG0712.jpg
IMAG0710.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by diocide View Post
More info about the guitar please. My current axe for my down tuned stuff is my H300, but I'm really think an extend scale is where I'm headed.
Yes, it is essentially the same guitar but with the baritone scale. Good luck finding one, they're very rare. I love my two baritones. This, and my viper baritone, both loaded with the Duncan distortion pickups. These guitars sound ridiculously massive and clear. Mahogany bodied.

I tune them to drop A#.

IMAG0715.jpg
IMAG0719.jpg
IMAG0716.jpg

• Members

What gauges strings do you use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd View Post
Yes, it is essentially the same guitar but with the baritone scale. Good luck finding one, they're very rare. I love my two baritones. This, and my viper baritone, both loaded with the Duncan distortion pickups. These guitars sound ridiculously massive and clear. Mahogany bodied.

I tune them to drop A#.

IMAG0715.jpg
IMAG0719.jpg
IMAG0716.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by magh8 View Post
congrats man have't seen anything new for you in a while
Tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux View Post
dang...i just put a 64-13 set on my jackson for drop B. eek.gif
Wow, that would be really stiff for me, even on a jackson 25.5 scale. On the baritone you can get away with smaller strings.

Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen View Post
That is a sick setup!

Hooray for the cockstock! Nice looking guitar!!!

Cole
Thanks, i love the cockstock.

• Members

i like em tight wink.gif

the 64 is a tad too stiff, even for me. i figure i'll go down to something more reasonable (59, maybe?) in a couple weeks...they'll feel like buttah icon_lol.gif

FWIW i used a 68 for the low A on my 7 string, so 64 for a B isn't that much difference.

Archived