So....Six Feet Under (the show)......

Ovid9

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post
icon_lol.gif Dude, we love hyperbole here. Don't worry about it. I hate everything I don't like.* Its the internet way.

*Not actually.
I don't have opinions. I have facts. Just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it's not wrong. My facts, meanwhile, are iron clad.

Because they're facts.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
I don't have opinions. I have facts. Just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it's not wrong. My facts, meanwhile, are iron clad.

Because they're facts.
I apologize. You sir, do speak only in fact.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

I apologize. You sir, do speak only in fact.

I also make things very, very easy to understand by never, ever posting smilies/emoticons. I haven't used a single one anywhere since... '01? Which just makes everything I say crystal clear and impossible to interpret in any other way than the one in which it was written.

• Members

It's tied for the best show I've ever seen. The series is haunting. There are still a few story arcs that creep me out, or leave me slightly blue when thinking about. Whenever I need a good cry I just watch the last 4 or 5 episodes of the series icon_lol.gif

When I saw the first episode I had the same reaction, not thinking it would be any good, but they drop the whole "musical interlude" thing pretty quickly if I remember correctly, and it get straight up messed up from there on out.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sixtonoize View Post
I liked Six Feet Under a lot, but if you're not into dramatic people being {censored}ing dramatic for the sake of drama, there's no way in hell you'll get into it. It's a great show, but if you're looking for escapism, go somewhere else.
Yeah, I generally don't like that at ALL. I'll give it a couple more episodes just to see if I can deal with it (I doubt it, since that sorta seems like its going to be the focal point of the show.)

It seems likes its really well done, but I'm not sure its for me.

• Members

I watched every episode of 6 Feet Under. If I had it to do over again, I would never have started watching. The show is not going anywhere, if that is what you are asking. Definitely don't bother watching after season 2. Once Nate breaks up with Brenda and Ruth starts dating George the show is all downhill

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shine

View Post

Sons of anarchy. Try that.

THIS! I was so excited that Season 4 hit Netflix last week that I just closed the door to my office and "worked late" until I had watched the whole thing. Season 1 is truly epic but all seasons are worthy.

Archived