Nashville CL: Madison Divinity

Miter Gauge

• Members

I've seen a local band that used one and it sounded OK. The threads here showing the shoddy workmanship on the first runs of these things are legendary though. Isn't the preamp design basically ripped off from the TSL o something?

It was a blatant ripoff of a TSL with a few mods. The later models were different, not sure what they were based off of. Still, doesn't make it a bad amp.

• Members

it isn't uncommon for the Nashville CL sellers to list gear at very high prices as they consider every mutha {censored}in' thing to be vintage, rare or super rare. Someone has listed a used Taylor for $50 more than you can get one for new. True story.

Yeah. I see overpriced stuff on Nashville (and Clarksville)CL all the time. BUT... I do see GOOD deals as well. As far as music gear, theres always alot in Nashville .

• Members

I had one of their Divinity 626II amps or whatever it was. Blackface. I got it here from someone, don't remember. But it was a ripping amp. But that price is way too high.

Thats one of the ones I have, the blackface Divinity II, I completely love it. Its only downside is that the lead tones are sorta meh.

• Members

That's crazy talk on what the jew zombie Jesus plays!

He' plays a Revernd Hellhound, completely owns on it or so I'm told by Glenn Beck before he starts blubbering like it is 11.6.12 again. When did you guys get out of the loop?

As for the Divinity... the bandwagon was in FULL effect here... everyone was ON the Divinity wagon and then OFF the Divinity wagon like they all were in 7th grade! It was EPIC! I'd offer $250 for that head and maybe go up to $300, but $750... $750???

Derek

• Members

That's crazy talk on what the jew zombie Jesus plays!

He' plays a Revernd Hellhound, completely owns on it or so I'm told by Glenn Beck before he starts blubbering like it is 11.6.12 again. When did you guys get out of the loop?

As for the Divinity... the bandwagon was in FULL effect here... everyone was ON the Divinity wagon and then OFF the Divinity wagon like they all were in 7th grade! It was EPIC! I'd offer $250 for that head and maybe go up to $300, but $750... $750???

Derek

Glenn Beck needs that crazy ol black bitty to dick punch him.

Archived