Spam Thread 11/26/2012

justcrash

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by thesockmonster View Post
FIRST ACT CUSTOM SHOP LOLA LE001

Looking for $450 shipped/pp'd.

Looking to sell my US- made Custom Shop ebony First Act Lola - I absolutely love this machine, but I honestly am looking for something with a neck that's a little more substantial. Think of a true LP/SG hybrid - it has SG beveling on one side, and a VERY comfortable tummy cut. It has a few nicks, but nothing of any major significance (standard playing wear).

Currently loaded with EMG 81/85 setup, set up for 46-10's. Comes with original ABS First Act deluxe flight case, installed Dunlop Strap-Loks and Get'm Get'm Sergeant strap included.

If the EMG's are a turnoff, I'll pull them and knock off $100.

Looking for $450 shipped/pp'd.

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7264.jpg

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7263.jpg
Dude, I pm'd you. You must have a real life. frown.gif

I will buy this baby off ya though. biggrin.gif

• Members
Pedal Sales:

Catalinbread Valcoder $100
Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

newValcoder.jpg

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

1987x1.jpg

1987x2.jpg

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by smalltownsongs View Post
Pedal Sales:

Catalinbread Valcoder $100
Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

newValcoder.jpg

smallsound/bigsound mini{censored} $140
superb pedal, just can't find it fitting in either of my 2 main gigs

SSBSmini.jpg

Line6 DL4 $180
Picked it up awhile ago in my travels via CL. Has cool soft switches installed (not by me). Time to resell as I really don't need another DL4.

DL4a.jpg

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

1987x1.jpg

1987x2.jpg

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.
Why do you have your pics watermarked!?!?

• Members
blacktopstrat.jpg
Only pic I have at the moment, can/will take more for interested party.
2010 Fender blacktop strat. Sonic blue, rosewood fingerboard. It's been played so there are a few small dings here and there but nothing major, again I can take whatever pix for interested parties. Plays and sounds great, resonates nicely when played acoustically. Includes el cheapo gig bag.
I'm looking for $299 after PP and actual shipping. PM me your zip for shipping quote.
Plenty of references on ebay, TGP, Rig-talk, Harmony Central.

Archived