So Im watching Expendables 2.

Snappy Hat

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by JR13 View Post
that movie was way better than the first. I was surprised.
I actually thought that the first was a bit better because it didnt really try to do much storywise. To me the 2nd tried to add a fairly paperthin story about the whole death-of-one-of-them thing and it sort of failed to deliver.

But the 2nd has Chuck Norris in it so i guess its a tossup.

• Members

Regardless of what you think about the movie (I liked it (not as much as the first), but I still thought it was entertaining) Stallone is a {censored}ing beast. If you watch the making of the first Expendables, you'll see what he physically went through to make that film, and I can more than guarantee there isn't anyone on this forum, even half his age that could pull that off. Stallone is a badassmother{censored}ertimesamillion!!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Scepter View Post
Regardless of what you think about the movie (I liked it (not as much as the first), but I still thought it was entertaining) Stallone is a {censored}ing beast. If you watch the making of the first Expendables, you'll see what he physically went through to make that film, and I can more than guarantee there isn't anyone on this forum, even half his age that could pull that off. Stallone is a badassmother{censored}ertimesamillion!!!
I hope i am in his shape when i am in my 60's

I wish i was in his shape now cry.gif

• Members
Yep, when he trains he does it to the extreme...He could have easily become a bodybuilder and actually thought about doing that a few times i guess.

For Rocky IV he was down to like 3-4% body fat eek.gif He was getting down to that range again for his last few movies(ROCKY BALBOA, RAMBO, EXPENDABLES)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVoices View Post
Yep, when he trains he does it to the extreme...He could have easily become a bodybuilder and actually thought about doing that a few times i guess.

For Rocky IV he was down to like 3-4% body fat eek.gif He was getting down to that range again for his last few movies(ROCKY BALBOA, RAMBO, EXPENDABLES)

When you see his forearm in the first Expendables when he holsters his .45 revolver, his arm looks like a {censored}ing comic book character, it doesn't even look real. He's a hard ass mother {censored}er and he's coming up on 70yrs old. {censored} I need to start lifting!!!

• Members
When you see his forearm in the first Expendables when he holsters his .45 revolver, his arm looks like a {censored}ing comic book character, it doesn't even look real. He's a hard ass mother {censored}er and he's coming up on 70yrs old. {censored} I need to start lifting!!!

sylvester-stallones-arms-17284-127894980

Archived