OT: Weird dreams

DeadNight Warrior

• Members

Had a {censored}in' weird one last night.

Going to someone's house for some reason, don't know who's place it was supposed to be and didn't look familiar. Firstly, driving down the side streets, there were cars parked 90deg parallel on the side of the road, so it was like some kind of slalom course. Evidently I gave up on that, as next thing I was walking. But there were massive dog turds everywhere. And dogs being walked on leashes, just dropping fresh ones as they walked along.

Then I got to the house where I was headed, and first thing I see is another dog walker just leaving, with his dog having dropped a big one right on their front step. confused.gif Then I get inside, for some reason my piece of {censored} brother is there and he's some kind of junkie. icon_lol.gif After laughing at him, I quickly moved on. Next thing, Patrick Stewart is there. Only for some reason he wasn't actually talking, and instead had pre-recorded phrases in his voice being played through some {censored}ty little portable speaker (we're talking Smokey Amp style speaker quality). He'd basically just open and close his mouth like a ventriloquist dummy in some kind of half-arsed vague attempt to mime along to the recordings, and put on exaggerated facial expressions to suit. He was also dressed like he'd just come off the Star Trek set. icon_lol.gif

Don't remember what specifically he was talking about, but he was telling some kind of humorous story, and it ended with a pre-recorded:

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh h"

While he held an expression pretty much like this...
smiley-300x300.png

That, from Patrick Stewart, was too much. Woke up laughing my balls off. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin Rules

View Post

I've been having some weird cinematic ones.

There've been a couple of murder mystery type ones and I think last night was a zombie apocalypse one

But do they have Patrick Stewart in Star Trek attire miming along to pre-recordings of his own voice?

Yeah, didn't think so. poke.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNight Warrior

View Post

Then I got to the house where I was headed...

That always seems to be the case with my dreams. I'm always traveling, trying to get somewhere, usually on foot in my city. Every damn one of my dreams are weird.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Robson780

View Post

I love waking up laughing. I've had dreams so funny that I've woken myself and my gf up from laughter. Too bad I can't remember them though.

Yeah, normally I don't remember {censored}. Or if I do remember it when I first wake up, it just completely disappears from my memory not long after.

Last night's has stuck with me for some reason though. smile.gif

• Members

My brother had an entire bottle of Alpha Brain supplements that he didn't need so I've been taking them for the past month, and placebo or not, my dreams have been ridiculously vivid and I recall them better lately. Again, I don't know if it's the placebo effect or not, but I cannot recall ever having such crazy dreams. The other night I dreamt I was a wolf for the entire night, like something out of Game of Thrones.

Archived