Extremely excited for these 3 monumental video games being released February 2013

Chrisjd

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

February is going to be a busy month for me.

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Bioshock Infinite

I havent played Crysis. I didnt finish Bioshock 2 or Dead Space 2. I just bought Batman Arkham City last week, but cant get into it. I liked Arkham Assylum though mad.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by telephant

View Post

Weird man, I love Arkham Asylum but Arkham City is clearly a superior game.

I think I'm just doing it wrong. I was trying to skip side missions and plow through it, but I think I might need to do the side missions to get through the game. I need my hand held sometimes.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

I think I'm just doing it wrong. I was trying to skip side missions and plow through it, but I think I might need to do the side missions to get through the game. I need my hand held sometimes.

Yes!!! The first thing you need to do are those Advanced Training missions! Those will give you the grapple boost, which basically allows you to fly forever without touching the ground. Extremely important IMO.

As far as other side missions, they're not that big of deal unless you want the extra XP for upgrades. I got enough extra XP just by finding riddler trophies along the main path, and breaking penguin statues with the batarang.

Once you start really getting the good perk upgrades, you'll start to feel like a badass. I got up to a 120 hit combo once. icon_lol.gif

Batman AC is actually one of my favorite games of all time. I've always liked Batman though.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by telephant

View Post

Yes!!! The first thing you need to do are those Advanced Training missions! Those will give you the grapple boost, which basically allows you to fly forever without touching the ground. Extremely important IMO.

As far as other side missions, they're not that big of deal unless you want the extra XP for upgrades. I got enough extra XP just by finding riddler trophies along the main path, and breaking penguin statues with the batarang.

Once you start really getting the good perk upgrades, you'll start to feel like a badass. I got up to a 120 hit combo once. icon_lol.gif

Batman AC is actually one of my favorite games of all time. I've always liked Batman though.

I've been a Batman fan since I was a kid(39 now). I watched the old show when I was a toddler and called it fat teh man. I remember having a Batman action figure that had magnets in his hands. I watched the new movie Friday night and really liked it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-

View Post

I've been working on that, but people just keep throwing their money at these assholes!

but seriously, I stopped the $60 investments when I got {censored}ed in the asshole on Diablo III.

Well played Blizzard, you piece of {censored}ing {censored}. No demo offered? Yeah I'm torrenting it and playing through for a few hours before I decide if I want to purchase or not. Not sorry and I never will be.

and FWIW most of my "pirated" games are for my PS3 emulator love.gif

D3 was Blizzards biggest pile of {censored}. It took me a little longer than most to realize it but its garbage.

• Members

I have never played any of the Crysis games, though I probably should. I know that "borrowing/test driving" Crysis will get a nasty email from EA. LOL!

But I do the same thing as Assy; borrow, see if I like, then purchase. It makes no sense to buy a game that you wind up hating.

I got the first Assassin's Creed for $10, played it for an hour before realizing I wasn't that into it. At least I gave it to my B.I.L. He was happy. But I didn't get raped for $45 either.

Does anyone else hate how Steam, Uplay & all the others work? The thought of download only irks me. I just got Assassin's Creed III for free for buying a GTX 6 series card, but I had to download it. I was just going to burn it to a disc after the install, but turns out it is like 15 gb! Fortunately, Uplay had an option to purchase a back up for $7.

CSB.

Archived