Bogner Panama video demo

Bob Savage

• Members

Apologies up front for the poor video quality. Been a few years and I have multiple excuses, none of which really matter because it is what it is.

This is a very cool little amp. Most of the rhythms are single tracked with a single mic, despite my love of double tracked guitars and using multiple mics. My goal was to mostly show what this little amp can sound like in the most basic of recording situations which is also why I used an SM57.

As usual, watching in HD will give the best audio experience.

• Members

Thanks guys. This little amp is a blast to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H

View Post

...was expecting a van halen cover. I am dissapoint.

My sincere apologies, Nick. Next time I'll try harder to do something that makes happy.

Quote Originally Posted by fretless

View Post

and the cat can play like a mofo , and you can't fool me that amp gets stupid loud . Excellent video cool.gif

At it's cleanest settings the amp is definitely louder than you would expect for a couple watts, however, as you increase the gain settings the max volume lowers. I'm one notch down from the highest gain setting on this clip and had the amp pretty much cranked.

Adding a picture with the settings.

• Members

Thanks guys. This little amp is a blast to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H

View Post

...was expecting a van halen cover. I am dissapoint.

My sincere apologies, Nick. Next time I'll try harder to do something that makes happy.

Quote Originally Posted by fretless

View Post

and the cat can play like a mofo , and you can't fool me that amp gets stupid loud . Excellent video cool.gif

At it's cleanest settings the amp is definitely louder than you would expect for a couple watts, however, as you increase the gain settings the max volume lowers. I'm one notch down from the highest gain setting on this clip and had the amp pretty much cranked.

Adding a picture with the settings.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by codecontra

View Post

I don't know much about Charvels. Is that one of the "Pro Mod" models that are made in Japan or something?

I don't know much about them either but this is one of the Japanese made models that sell for less than $1k. I think they stopped this guitar line in Japan but you can find them used for a good price.

Archived