BEST GRAPHICS CARD TODAY?

gt_jumper

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gt_jumper

View Post

http://www.harveynorman.com.au/hp-en...top-tower.html

If i bought this, would it be easily flushed of all the HP crap? I cant actually buy and make one due to it taking a year before i will have the total cost needed. I will be getting this interest free or renting.

Holy {censored} that is expensive eek.gif

Can you cancel the order??? Dude you can build that computer for about half that cost...

EDIT: I should read the entire post facepalm.gif Sorry dude...But yes, it will be stuffed full of "useful utilities" that actually just cause your computer to be a bloated piece of {censored}. You can remove them most likely though.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

If i bought this, would it be easily flushed of all the HP crap? I cant actually buy and make one due to it taking a year before i will have the total cost needed. I will be getting this interest free or renting.

Holy {censored} that is expensive eek.gif

Can you cancel the order??? Dude you can build that computer for about half that cost...

EDIT: I should read the entire post facepalm.gif Sorry dude...But yes, it will be stuffed full of "useful utilities" that actually just cause your computer to be a bloated piece of {censored}. You can remove them most likely though.

• Members

View Post

There's about 400 pieces of HP assistant software but you can remove it all pretty easily. That video card is crap though.

• Members

View Post

There's about 400 pieces of HP assistant software but you can remove it all pretty easily. That video card is crap though.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Better, but unless you WANT to spend 500+ on a video card, you could shave over 200 off the cost there...

Well its a sweet bonus if it can smash crysis3 and farcry3, but i really want awesome gaming nd SOLID music production. i cannot have this thing crash in a drum tracking session.

• Members

View Post

Better, but unless you WANT to spend 500+ on a video card, you could shave over 200 off the cost there...

Well its a sweet bonus if it can smash crysis3 and farcry3, but i really want awesome gaming nd SOLID music production. i cannot have this thing crash in a drum tracking session.

• Members

View Post

Unfortunately PC parts are pretty damn overpriced in Australia (along with everything else, apparently). That's a decent price right there, and it WILL run anything under the sun.

• Members

View Post

Unfortunately PC parts are pretty damn overpriced in Australia (along with everything else, apparently). That's a decent price right there, and it WILL run anything under the sun.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness

View Post

360 is pretty powerful, most games do not take advantage of its power.

Crack. You're on it. The 360 is tapped the {censored} out these days. It's not capable of DX11, or any of the graphics niceties that come along with it, and there's significant frame-rate chunk on modern gen games. What's more, most games are locked to 720p and 30fps because that's all the 360's capable of.

• Members

View Post

360 is pretty powerful, most games do not take advantage of its power.

Crack. You're on it. The 360 is tapped the {censored} out these days. It's not capable of DX11, or any of the graphics niceties that come along with it, and there's significant frame-rate chunk on modern gen games. What's more, most games are locked to 720p and 30fps because that's all the 360's capable of.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179

View Post

It has 48 unified shaders, tessellation support, and has 10MB of integrated eDRAM. In raw speed it's not as fast as the 8800GTX(PC), but anything programmed for the Xbox360 will be much more optimized than a PC counterpart. The PS3's "RSX" is quite literally a 7900GT clocked to 550MHz with only 8 ROPs. While it would sound as if the PS3 would be at a disadvantage graphically, this is not the case when used correctly as the Cell is very capable of taking on rendering tasks as well, almost like a second GPU.These cores are highly optomised for use on there set platform. If a game has crappy graphix its mostly because of the game developer,not the console.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179

View Post

It has 48 unified shaders, tessellation support, and has 10MB of integrated eDRAM. In raw speed it's not as fast as the 8800GTX(PC), but anything programmed for the Xbox360 will be much more optimized than a PC counterpart. The PS3's "RSX" is quite literally a 7900GT clocked to 550MHz with only 8 ROPs. While it would sound as if the PS3 would be at a disadvantage graphically, this is not the case when used correctly as the Cell is very capable of taking on rendering tasks as well, almost like a second GPU.These cores are highly optomised for use on there set platform. If a game has crappy graphix its mostly because of the game developer,not the console.

• Members

View Post

It has 48 unified shaders, tessellation support, and has 10MB of integrated eDRAM. In raw speed it's not as fast as the 8800GTX(PC), but anything programmed for the Xbox360 will be much more optimized than a PC counterpart. The PS3's "RSX" is quite literally a 7900GT clocked to 550MHz with only 8 ROPs. While it would sound as if the PS3 would be at a disadvantage graphically, this is not the case when used correctly as the Cell is very capable of taking on rendering tasks as well, almost like a second GPU.These cores are highly optomised for use on there set platform.

48 unified shaders. Fantastic. My old 560ti had 448 shader cores, and my 670's have quite a few more than that, with 3gb of ram. It's also capable of actual 1080p (and far beyond with an IPS panel), AA, vertex tessellation, and a whole bunch more the 360 struggles with. Advances in gaming graphics have plateaued because developers have to write for a 7-year old platform, and the PC suffers as a result.

• Members

View Post

It has 48 unified shaders, tessellation support, and has 10MB of integrated eDRAM. In raw speed it's not as fast as the 8800GTX(PC), but anything programmed for the Xbox360 will be much more optimized than a PC counterpart. The PS3's "RSX" is quite literally a 7900GT clocked to 550MHz with only 8 ROPs. While it would sound as if the PS3 would be at a disadvantage graphically, this is not the case when used correctly as the Cell is very capable of taking on rendering tasks as well, almost like a second GPU.These cores are highly optomised for use on there set platform.

48 unified shaders. Fantastic. My old 560ti had 448 shader cores, and my 670's have quite a few more than that, with 3gb of ram. It's also capable of actual 1080p (and far beyond with an IPS panel), AA, vertex tessellation, and a whole bunch more the 360 struggles with. Advances in gaming graphics have plateaued because developers have to write for a 7-year old platform, and the PC suffers as a result.

Archived