Gah I hate computers. Any ideas guise?

Ovid9

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Two Tone

View Post

Well... so what was the problem?

EDIT: Ninja post got in above me before I posted this.

EDIT II: Power cords don't go to the mother board! tongue.gif

Yeah, well, if you don't connect the 24 pin connector from the PSU to the MB nothing is going to happen, trust me on this. icon_lol.gif

Windows is now installed. All I gotta do is hook it up to the internet, see if I can download drivers for my cheapy wireless card, if not plug in the ethernet cable and I'm good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica

View Post

Yep. I have to tell the wife that occasionally, and she'll repeat it back like the IT Crowd guy. biggrin.gif

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Two Tone

View Post

Well... so what was the problem?

EDIT: Ninja post got in above me before I posted this.

EDIT II: Power cords don't go to the mother board! tongue.gif

Yeah, well, if you don't connect the 24 pin connector from the PSU to the MB nothing is going to happen, trust me on this. icon_lol.gif

Windows is now installed. All I gotta do is hook it up to the internet, see if I can download drivers for my cheapy wireless card, if not plug in the ethernet cable and I'm good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica

View Post

Yep. I have to tell the wife that occasionally, and she'll repeat it back like the IT Crowd guy. biggrin.gif

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

icon_lol.gif

LOL! Everyone does dumb {censored} every once in a while. Done that very thing once or twice myself.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

icon_lol.gif

LOL! Everyone does dumb {censored} every once in a while. Done that very thing once or twice myself.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

View Post

he didn't forget anything, he chose to get drunk before doing work.

Sadly I wasn't drunk. I was feeling good though.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVoices

View Post

Pull CMOS battery for like 10 minutes, or short out the pins thr mobo manual says to

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

View Post

he didn't forget anything, he chose to get drunk before doing work.

Sadly I wasn't drunk. I was feeling good though.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVoices

View Post

Pull CMOS battery for like 10 minutes, or short out the pins thr mobo manual says to

icon_lol.gif

Archived