If you're looking for a lead guitarist on L.A. area....

Mike LX-R

• Members

The ad itself is cool, in a way it reminds me of the ads I used to make in the 80's and early 90's ROFL little Billy would wallpaper the music stores and schools around the neighborhood with "looking for band" ads and {censored}... man, it was fun to be a teenage noob icon_lol.gif I'm pretty sure some of my ads had a hand drawn devil too lol

So yeah if this guy is 15-17 that's cool.gif .. if he's older then freak.gif

icon_lol.gif

• Members

The ad itself is cool, in a way it reminds me of the ads I used to make in the 80's and early 90's ROFL little Billy would wallpaper the music stores and schools around the neighborhood with "looking for band" ads and {censored}... man, it was fun to be a teenage noob icon_lol.gif I'm pretty sure some of my ads had a hand drawn devil too lol

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

icon_lol.gif

Most of us have done this, making it funnier icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

icon_lol.gif

Most of us have done this, making it funnier icon_lol.gif

Archived