My Second Partsocaster Project...

STEEL KAGE

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor

View Post

Tell me more about those mighty mite necks... They any good?

Hit or miss bro.. They sound and feel great but more often than not, they need some fret love which isnt all together a bad thing considering the price. Great value for the money..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor

View Post

Tell me more about those mighty mite necks... They any good?

Hit or miss bro.. They sound and feel great but more often than not, they need some fret love which isnt all together a bad thing considering the price. Great value for the money..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL KAGE

View Post

I've wondered this same thing actually, so thanks for the explanation.

The Warmoth necks get a lot of love!

BTW, how the hell are you doing man? Need to chat soon!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL KAGE

View Post

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

So pick up the phone and give me a shout Bry!!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

So pick up the phone and give me a shout Bry!!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke

View Post

That looks killer, just like the last one. Very cool. It makes me think I should really be keeping my eyes out for bodies and random parts on sale.

Seriously dude, its pretty easy, just keep an eye out on ebay and you can find stuff cheaper than hell and before you know it, you have a great guitar for pennies on the dollar...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke

View Post

That looks killer, just like the last one. Very cool. It makes me think I should really be keeping my eyes out for bodies and random parts on sale.

Seriously dude, its pretty easy, just keep an eye out on ebay and you can find stuff cheaper than hell and before you know it, you have a great guitar for pennies on the dollar...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***

View Post

Love the reliced look and it sounds like your happy with the final product Kage and thats all that counts

I need to play this 1 guitar soon, - one of these days we gotta hook up and you show me some of your playing secrets

thumb.gif

Bro, Ive known you for a long ass time now, you know where I live and you know that you have an open invitation to come over and jam anytime that you want, make a move son and lets make it happen!!!

Kage

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***

View Post

Love the reliced look and it sounds like your happy with the final product Kage and thats all that counts

I need to play this 1 guitar soon, - one of these days we gotta hook up and you show me some of your playing secrets

thumb.gif

Bro, Ive known you for a long ass time now, you know where I live and you know that you have an open invitation to come over and jam anytime that you want, make a move son and lets make it happen!!!

Kage

• Members

If you're looking for a GOOD neck from Mighty Mite and willing to pay a bit extra, contact CEG Hardtails on Ebay. He does all the level/crown/polish for you. I've bought three necks from this guy so far and they're perfect out of the box. the action height I can get out of them is amazing.

here's a quick ebay search link on what he's selling today.

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/ceghardtails1...id=p4340.l2562

• Members

If you're looking for a GOOD neck from Mighty Mite and willing to pay a bit extra, contact CEG Hardtails on Ebay. He does all the level/crown/polish for you. I've bought three necks from this guy so far and they're perfect out of the box. the action height I can get out of them is amazing.

here's a quick ebay search link on what he's selling today.

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/ceghardtails1...id=p4340.l2562

• Members

Looks absolutely awesome, Kage! I'd love to have a beat-to-hell Strat in the stable, though I would prolly stick with my vintage style Wilkinson trems & Sperzels. Never played a scalloped(sp?) board, as you know, so I can't comment in that, but judging by the pic, thar guit has plenty of Mojo on tap. biggrin.gif

• Members

Looks absolutely awesome, Kage! I'd love to have a beat-to-hell Strat in the stable, though I would prolly stick with my vintage style Wilkinson trems & Sperzels. Never played a scalloped(sp?) board, as you know, so I can't comment in that, but judging by the pic, thar guit has plenty of Mojo on tap. biggrin.gif

Archived