Marshallmel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Is that your 1987x under the cover?

Yes. I don't use it too much on gigs anymore since the incident with the bassist knocking it off of the cab. He steadfastly denied involvement in the affair but my detective skills proved too much for him in the end.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Is that your 1987x under the cover?

Yes. I don't use it too much on gigs anymore since the incident with the bassist knocking it off of the cab. He steadfastly denied involvement in the affair but my detective skills proved too much for him in the end.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post
I like it, its a lil *bright* sounding, (minor complaint) but still very quality toanzz
Nice job Mel
I'll EQ it differently once I get it on stage. The other guitarist is using a Mrak V so I snagged this amp to use rather than the Mesa .22+ I had been using in this band.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post
I like it, its a lil *bright* sounding, (minor complaint) but still very quality toanzz
Nice job Mel
I'll EQ it differently once I get it on stage. The other guitarist is using a Mrak V so I snagged this amp to use rather than the Mesa .22+ I had been using in this band.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by madryan View Post
Boost it with a MXR Custom Bad-ass OD.

Trust me wink.gif
This. You can thank him later. I use a Green Rhino (which is the exact same pedal as the Custom Badass) with my 2203. It's easily the best combo.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by madryan View Post
Boost it with a MXR Custom Bad-ass OD.

Trust me wink.gif
This. You can thank him later. I use a Green Rhino (which is the exact same pedal as the Custom Badass) with my 2203. It's easily the best combo.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by atrox

View Post

I have one. I just did this vid with the OCD because it's what I had on the ground at the time. I actually prefer the SD-1 with this amp.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by atrox

View Post

I have one. I just did this vid with the OCD because it's what I had on the ground at the time. I actually prefer the SD-1 with this amp.

Archived