Just picked up my Godin Redline I

guitarbilly74

• Members

So was this your answer to getting a super strat type guitar? I can't beyond its headstock, as I agree with you that it would look tons better with an inline style. That being said, they look like they are awesome players! I still want to get one of the Progression models! I had an opportunity a while back to snag one off ebay for $275, new they go for around $900. Why I didn't buy it I don't know :facepalm:

Cole

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So was this your answer to getting a super strat type guitar? I can't beyond its headstock, as I agree with you that it would look tons better with an inline style. That being said, they look like they are awesome players! I still want to get one of the Progression models! I had an opportunity a while back to snag one off ebay for $275, new they go for around $900. Why I didn't buy it I don't know
:facepalm:

Cole

Yeah I have been wanting a super strat for a while and this one just fit the bill perfectly. I agree about the headstock but it's growing on me, it's not that bad.

Progressions are awesome, but yeah they are kinda expensive now.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Yea, I just got one myself.

Sweet guitar that's so damn simple, yet versatile. Sounds great through my tube amps clean but really shines with the effects. The neck is really nice and sustain for days. No distractions with this guitar. No p'up selector, no tone knobs, just shut up and PLAY!!!Godin Redline 1

Archived