Randall RG-100 ES

Guitarted

• Members

Originally posted by mchn13

yeah it sounds like dist. and clean mixed, pretty cool, lends itself to playing different {censored}. i wish i had the footswitch so i could actually use it. i'm gonna bid on the one on ebay. wish i had the schematics!

I have seen a couple of places on line that sell schematics to the Rg-100ES. I assume it includes the footswitch as it is part of the system.

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

Its strange how you keep saying the RG100 has a lot of low end. I dont think the Century has enough low end.

Sounds like you should package up that Century head and sell it to me. That way you could get yourself an RG-100 ES:D

• Members

Originally posted by mchn13

yeah it sounds like dist. and clean mixed, pretty cool, lends itself to playing different {censored}. i wish i had the footswitch so i could actually use it. i'm gonna bid on the one on ebay. wish i had the schematics!

ahh. Ive had a few things that did that before, and was never fond of that kind of thing.

It would be better if the gain could be cascaded together :D

• Members

Originally posted by Guitarted

Sounds like you should package up that Century head and sell it to me. That way you could get yourself an RG-100 ES:D

Your already gonna have one :p

If I want a lot of low end, I just plug into the 5150 instead :D

• Members

Originally posted by Guitarted

I have seen a couple of places on line that sell schematics to the Rg-100ES. I assume it includes the footswitch as it is part of the system.

do you know, off hand where, i could really use them, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Shask

Well, the C200II is different. It has a separete switch, labeled sustain boost, but it sounds like what you guys are describing.

If you pull out the treble knob, it goes to the clean channel
:p

But yes, that switch flipped, and an OD pedal...

the century is a different beast, I've owned both...century has better cleans but the rg wins hands down in the pure ballsyness....IMO

• 7 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Archived