The invisible man's outside

thinkpad20

• Members

I don't even know what the fuck that means.
:freak:

when reading a mathematic equation, first you do the work in "( )" before anything else, then you do all exponents, then you do either multiplication or division, which ever comes first from left to right, then either addition or subtraction, which ever comes first from left to right.

Parenthesis

Exponents

Multiplication

Division

Addition

Subtraction

:)

• Members

when reading a mathematic equation, first you do the work in "( )" before anything else, then you do all exponents, then you do either multiplication or division, which ever comes first from left to right, then either addition or subtraction, which ever comes first from left to right.

P
arenthesis

E
xponents

M
ultiplication

D
ivision

A
ddition

S
ubtraction

:)

Ahh yes, how silly of me. :)

*backs out of thread slowly* :freak::o

• Members

thinkpad, whats the link to like, where they house all these? i didnt wanna try to wade through that place for too long

i just can't believe some of the shit that's there!

it's like someone gave their kids the keys to the gunsafe, except it's a bunch of e-dorks who can finally let their insane offensive stream of consciousness out for the world to see
:lol:

This might be the most offensive thing I've ever read :lol:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Megan_Meier

• Members

thinkpad, whats the link to like, where they house all these? i didnt wanna try to wade through that place for too long

i just can't believe some of the shit that's there!

it's like someone gave their kids the keys to the gunsafe, except it's a bunch of e-dorks who can finally let their insane offensive stream of consciousness out for the world to see
:lol:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Robotnik

• Members

These comics aren't funny. Seem to be trying to be hip too hard.

They make me laugh. What can I say?

Seems like you're trying to be hip by being anti-hip :poke:

...actually, I have absolutely no idea if they would be considered hip or not. :confused:

• 4 years later...

Archived