Demo of new Marshall DSL's and a awesome guitar player who's name i can't pronounce

Mesa/Kramer

• Members

Yeah $900 for that combo seems way overpriced.. The old dsl combos always sounded so thin.. This doesn't do much to change that thought..

Oops, I thought this was that other thread with the little dsl combo.. I actually didn't watch any videos in this one..lol

I still contend the combo sounded thin, but the head was nice.. If that's $900, then that's fair

• Members

DSLS and low volume are words that should never be used together. NVM Marshalls, how do they work?

Edit: in a less dickish way, if it's anything like the previous DSL's they will need to be turned up before it starts sounding good. There is no way to get a decent "Marshallly" bedroom sound out of this amp, unless you like canned bees.

I managed it :idk:

• 5 months later...
  • Members

the_gunslinger wrote:

Sounds pretty good to me. If these can handle low volume I might finally become a Marshall owner.

DSLS and low volume are words that should never be used together. NVM Marshalls, how do they work? Edit: in a less dickish way, if it's anything like the previous DSL's they will need to be turned up before it starts sounding good. There is no way to get a decent "Marshallly" bedroom sound out of this amp, unless you like canned bees.

That might be true of older DSLs but certainly not of this new one. I have one since last Saturday and it is totally awesome at anything above bedroom volumes and still really really workable at volumes as low as 65dB.

Archived