Spam Thread 12/17/2012

justcrash

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pickups, pickups, pickups! Pm for pics, no need to muddle this page up..

All prices include shipped and Paypal. If you are in the Chicago area, we can meet up and I'll rob you.... I mean, I'll drop the prices about $7

Emg 81 $50, no hardware

Duncan Mick Thomson Blackouts- $110 for the pair, extra $10 if you need the harnesses/pots

Duncan Custom 5 (black, no logo, trem spaced, like new. $53

Dimarzio Air Norton 7- $47

Dimarzio PAF 36th neck pickup dp103, mint condition $53

Duncan Distortion Neck pickup, mint condition (black w/logo) $53 (I bought this and the paf to try in a build and decided against them. Both installed once and pulled out almost immediately. All intent and purpose, those are brand new

(not pickups, pickups, pickups)

Ibanez TS9, great condition $62

• Members

Pickups, pickups, pickups! Pm for pics, no need to muddle this page up..

All prices include shipped and Paypal. If you are in the Chicago area, we can meet up and I'll rob you.... I mean, I'll drop the prices about $7

Emg 81 $50, no hardware

Duncan Mick Thomson Blackouts- $110 for the pair, extra $10 if you need the harnesses/pots

Duncan Custom 5 (black, no logo, trem spaced, like new. $53

Dimarzio Air Norton 7- $47

Dimarzio PAF 36th neck pickup dp103, mint condition $53

Duncan Distortion Neck pickup, mint condition (black w/logo) $53 (I bought this and the paf to try in a build and decided against them. Both installed once and pulled out almost immediately. All intent and purpose, those are brand new

(not pickups, pickups, pickups)

Ibanez TS9, great condition $62

• Members

Marshall JMP-1 Preamp - in excellent condition, no rack rash, perfect working order. part of the outer headphone jack input was broken off (was like that when I bought it), you can see it in the photo, but the headphone jack still works fine. have more pics I can email if interested. $475 shipped

o01ug.jpg

• Members

Marshall JMP-1 Preamp - in excellent condition, no rack rash, perfect working order. part of the outer headphone jack input was broken off (was like that when I bought it), you can see it in the photo, but the headphone jack still works fine. have more pics I can email if interested. $475 shipped

o01ug.jpg

• Members

Updated my sig..

And just to encourage someone to buy my {censored}. For today only!! I'll consider offers for whats listed.. Doesn't mean I'll accept your offer, but if you come at me with a decent offer, you just may catch me in a good mood!

I also will mention I have a Sonic Maximizer 482i. Make an offer.

I have a modded Boss GEQ 7. Missing a couple of those little white tops on the sliders. This mod quiets the pedal down a TON. If your ever used the eq as a boost I'm front of the amp, you will (or have) noticed it has a big increase of white noise, hiss, etc. this mod cuts that down drastically. Even when used in the loop the improvement is noticeable compared to stock.. This one I need $65, which is a deal! Lol. I'm channeling my inner salesman..

And finally, I have an Ibanez CS9. This is basically brand new.. I'll be honest about this pedal. I was at guitar center looking to buy it. I had seen these selling for $99 online. Guitar Center had it $109. I asked him to look it up online cause I had seen it cheaper for them to price match. He found one at Music Go Round for $59.. This was obviously a used pedal, but he price matched and I got a brand new pedal for $59 plus tax.. So I'll pass that price on to some one else. I'm gonna want $65 which is about what I paid with tax. I still have the box and maybe all the crap the comes with it.. Maybe..

• Members

Updated my sig..

And just to encourage someone to buy my {censored}. For today only!! I'll consider offers for whats listed.. Doesn't mean I'll accept your offer, but if you come at me with a decent offer, you just may catch me in a good mood!

I also will mention I have a Sonic Maximizer 482i. Make an offer.

I have a modded Boss GEQ 7. Missing a couple of those little white tops on the sliders. This mod quiets the pedal down a TON. If your ever used the eq as a boost I'm front of the amp, you will (or have) noticed it has a big increase of white noise, hiss, etc. this mod cuts that down drastically. Even when used in the loop the improvement is noticeable compared to stock.. This one I need $65, which is a deal! Lol. I'm channeling my inner salesman..

And finally, I have an Ibanez CS9. This is basically brand new.. I'll be honest about this pedal. I was at guitar center looking to buy it. I had seen these selling for $99 online. Guitar Center had it $109. I asked him to look it up online cause I had seen it cheaper for them to price match. He found one at Music Go Round for $59.. This was obviously a used pedal, but he price matched and I got a brand new pedal for $59 plus tax.. So I'll pass that price on to some one else. I'm gonna want $65 which is about what I paid with tax. I still have the box and maybe all the crap the comes with it.. Maybe..

• Members

copied off the craigslist ads i posted..

Engl Invader 150W Guitar Amp Head in MINT condition. barely broken in. im asking only $2000, 1700 off of retail price. comes with footswitch, all original documentation, ect.. one of the most versatile amp heads around.. beautifull clean and the most crushing of heavy, and the singingest lead tones out, period. it will hold its value forever. ruined hand in accident, cant play anymore so all my gear is going. search my phone number on bottom of ad to see other listings. search around, there isnt one anywhere cheaper than this..

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...uitar-amp-head

text or email only, no tire kickers.

518 4nine6 292eight

• Members

copied off the craigslist ads i posted..

Engl Invader 150W Guitar Amp Head in MINT condition. barely broken in. im asking only $2000, 1700 off of retail price. comes with footswitch, all original documentation, ect.. one of the most versatile amp heads around.. beautifull clean and the most crushing of heavy, and the singingest lead tones out, period. it will hold its value forever. ruined hand in accident, cant play anymore so all my gear is going. search my phone number on bottom of ad to see other listings. search around, there isnt one anywhere cheaper than this..

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...uitar-amp-head

text or email only, no tire kickers.

518 4nine6 292eight

Archived