I just wrote ridiculous rap lyrics.... and i must share...

ThisIsExile

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im puttin bodies in meat grindas
my swag is on 10, so you can run and hide.... but ima find ya.
im pimpin hoes all the time brah
but you dont got the time ya, so i guess this a reminda.
good weed is hard to finda
put yo bitch ass on blast.... and that will make ya blinda.

my cock is making bitches seasick
my skeets thickkkkkkkk.
all on they chest, they lick it up and eat ittttttt.
my guns quickkkkkkkk
To the draw
i'll blow yo {censored}ing head off
now thats raw.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Back to the classic time, tupac and biggie without all the big stars, or fancy cars, when you can rap a rhyme, and didn't have to pay a dime, were goin back in time. So forget the goverment for there controlin us, controlin our mind, to seem like every line is a master piece. {censored} eminem, {censored} 50 cent, its back to the classical times.

We're goin back in time when you could write a rhyme, and wouldnt have to pay a dime. So just forget all the stars, there all liars, they say there from the ghetto when there comin from the preps. They go to private schools, there all fools. Read between the lines, and you'll see that there controling us.

Remember the classic era, no wanna be rappers, all true, like me and you. Ima gee, your a wanna be. Just listen to me, and soon you will see, that the life i have lived, is as hard as a stone. I've lived this life alone. My heart was broken, and it has never been sown. I fight alone, i don't need a father. Never taught me anything, just me and you, just us two.

We're goin back in time when you could write a rhyme, and wouldnt have to pay a dime. So just forget all the stars, there all liars, they say there from the ghetto when there comin from the preps. They go to private schools, there all fools. Read between the lines, and you'll see that there controling us.

Let's head back to the time, when a dime was worth a dolla, just holla back

and you will soon see, all the rappers be fake, the old rappers be true. It's the classic time, we went back in time, we're watchin history in the making. It's making me shaking. I'm not faking. We're watchin Tupac get shot, by the cripz, the blood is spewin from his lips. We're watchin Biggie go up to the sky. It's the classic time.

Our time is up, were goin back to the time of two girls and one cup. Never forget the time we have spent, the time I have lent, to show you the classic time. To show you the real gee's be timeless. There everything you wanna be, your nothing that the've ever been. It's a sin. It's like drinkin too much gin. It's the classics.

The new rappers can't rap, there whack, all they can do is talk smack. I'll attack em, strangle em in my rhymes, and get a 500 doller fine. It's back to the classics. Back in time, when people could actually rhyme, about crime.It's the classics.

Don't be too brutal, after all I'm only 11 ;)

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I'm the king of this mf habitat
you other niggas best adapt or fall back.
You wanna be me,
cause I'm runnin this game like a **** referee.
Call me wanted like a terrorist,
you talking **** bitch I can care less.
Silently blow a hole in ya chest,
call it suppressed
just took ya life nigga repossessed.

• Members

You're obviously a tool, a fine sample of stool, it's like you're not paying attention...

oh wait, you're not now and you probably didn't in school. 

Let me reiterate my disgust in your lame-ass attempt to discuss

what real MC's do in their sleep; something they do on the bus

It's something you struggle like a retard with because you're not far from being there

I feel sorry for you son, because it must be tough choking on my pubic hair.

Archived