Please stop with the Eddie Van Halen Photoshop pics!!!!! Please, I need to sleep!!!

Romanian Reaper

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by LaXu

Sorry, not meant as a low blow, just an observation. They're not really too hard to understand and allow you to do tons of things. Just search some beginner tutorials on the net, read your program's help files and above all experiment.

Of course, the key to really blending images together is to match the colors and lighting.

I must admit that I would totally hate image editing if I didn't own a Wacom tablet. Now, if only I could afford one of those Wacom tablet screens that let you basically draw/paint on screen..that would kick SO much ass.

:D

Yes, one of those Wacoms with the LCD screen would be awsome for rotoscoping.

I use After Effects at work with a wacom tablet but I also have photoshop which I don't use. Are the two programs at all similar?

• Members

the older i get, the more RELEVANT eddie is becoming.
this day and age finds us with sorry ass excuses for rock stars.
i mean ,what , i kid today is gonna dream about becoming the next "guy in chevel"???????
get {censored}ing real leave eddie alone. the guys been through hell. and he does it in public.:mad: :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by MRscratch

i mean ,what , i kid today is gonna dream about becoming the next "guy in chevel"???????

get {censored}ing real leave eddie alone. the guys been through hell. and he does it in public.
:mad:

Yes, he's been through hell...and he's done everything possible to put himself there.

In the last decade or so, he has failed to give us much music, or to entertain us with his playing. So, this is all we have at the moment.

And besides, it's hysterical. :D

• Members
Originally posted by MRscratch

get {censored}ing real leave eddie alone. the guys been through hell. and he does it in public.

Hey, got any pictures of you we can use :wave:

Archived