The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

lol @ you losers complaining about mental stability of a hot piece of ass. No one is saying "Would marry and have kids and die together" people are saying "would throw all of my cum in that dumpster"

Apparently, you've never dumped a load in a hot chick and then had to deal with their non-stop stalking.

The "hot" disappears really quickly. Stay away from the psychos, no matter how hot they are.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by terryd5150

View Post

Apparently, you've never dumped a load in a hot chick and then had to deal with their non-stop stalking.

The "hot" disappears really quickly. Stay away from the psychos, no matter how hot they are.

...DNC

You don't dump ANYTHING inside a piece of ass. You dump it on their tits, their face or some other external target.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

...DNC

You don't dump ANYTHING inside a piece of ass. You dump it on their tits, their face or some other external target.

boom. If they're THAT crazy, they're not above playing the baby card. Who knows what kind of freaky octomom baby-creatin' drugs they're taking just to trap you.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerprogress

View Post

boom. If they're THAT crazy, they're not above playing the baby card. Who knows what kind of freaky octomom baby-creatin' drugs they're taking just to trap you.

Wow! They have drugs that can make a woman pregnant in her ass?!?!?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by terryd5150

View Post

during my dating years, I would hump n dump. I would leave or tell them to leave, unless they were semi cool enough for a morning bang. Ive seen em all, including the ones where I had to pretend to move out of state, and stayed at a buddies house for a week facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

during my dating years, I would hump n dump. I would leave or tell them to leave, unless they were semi cool enough for a morning bang. Ive seen em all, including the ones where I had to pretend to move out of state, and stayed at a buddies house for a week facepalm.gif

icon_lol.gif

Hump and dump.

icon_lol.gif

Archived