Recommend a book on amp design/electronics?

seanm27

• Members

Thanks for the link. On the subject of out of print books, a quick seach on ebay for tube amp repair , or something similar will bring up 4 or 5 sellers that offer 35-40 books as a PDF file download for about $15-20. Mostly from the 40's and 50's, when everybody who studied electronics studied vacuum tubes.

Now that I look at your link a little closer, I see most of those 35-40 ebay titles are free at your link. No need to buy them, after all.

• Members

Thanks for the link. On the subject of out of print books, a quick seach on ebay for tube amp repair , or something similar will bring up 4 or 5 sellers that offer 35-40 books as a PDF file download for about $15-20. Mostly from the 40's and 50's, when everybody who studied electronics studied vacuum tubes.

Now that I look at your link a little closer, I see most of those 35-40 ebay titles are free at your link. No need to buy them, after all.

repackaging internet stuff is a cottage industry! There are entire web sites which try to sell you what is freely available.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived