my Little Bro Jam pics

UGB

• Members

I'll apologize up front for not putting names w/these. I met so many people and I couldn't keep up w/who was who.:(:rolleyes:;) This was earlier in the day Saturday before EVERYBODY showed up. One pic shows the empty 'stage' w/the new Bose pa system.

lbj1.jpg

lbj2.jpg

lbj3.jpg

lbj4.jpg

lbj5.jpg

lbj6.jpg

lbj7.jpg

• Members

Thanks UGB for posting those, it makes me want to go back. I'm the guy in the 2nd picture holding the Larrivee. To my right is Orsino. I don't remember everyone's names but in the 4th pic, the guys holding the guitars from left to right is Dr. Mike, Dave (from 13th fret), and Charlie from Crafters of Tenn. In the 5th pic, the guy with the ponytail is Kelvyn, the guy with the white t-shirt on is Ralph Lutrell. In the pic with the umbrellas the guy with the shorts on is Taylorfishin (man can that guy play - and has awesome guitars - I suggested he change his forum name to CedarFreak), and the guy with his legs stretched out relaxing is Carle. The 1st pic is the Eristic.
All great people. It was a pleasure to meet those I hadn't met before and see the ones I met last year. A great time!!

• Members

I was able to attend Friday night, but couldn't make it Saturday :(

It was a real pleasure to meet and play with so many of you guys. Hopefully, I didn't step on too many toes!. I was there for a couple of hours before I even made it into the house. I am continually amazed by the talent, humility, and warmth of the folks here.

You guys are great! Thanks!

Three cheers for Little Brother and wife for putting on such an event!

• Members
Originally posted by Unk

I'm the guy in the 2nd picture holding the Larrivee.

Well, I'm not in any of the pictures, but that's my Larrivee that Unk is playing. :)

It was fun to meet and hang out with everyone. I'm usually on the AFG, Larrivee, and Tacoma forums, but will need to get over here some, now that I've met so many HCF folks.

• Members

Bing, is that your cedar-topped Larry OM-05? She's a sweet looker - there's another picture of Unk with it somewhere and he looks like he's in love!

I wonder how many people got just a little nervous with folks handling their babies? I get all jittery handling things outside of my price range so I would not trust myself - especially around cedar!

I would probably have been cut off. My Tak has many dinks, scratches and war wounds where it's met belt buckles, doorjams, the coffee table, my desktop, etc. :o

• Members

Originally posted by kwakatak

Bing, is that your cedar-topped Larry OM-05? She's a sweet looker - there's another picture of Unk with it somewhere and he looks like he's in love!

Mine is an L-09 with koa b&s. The top is spruce but is honey colored.

Getting to play an Olson was worth the trip by itself. There were SO many nice guitars!

• Members

Yall are by far the classiest and best folks I have ever met in my life. Kay and I are tired but our spirits are soaring. I hope we see you all next year and we will try to do a story on APM covering this jam. I think people around the world need to open up and do these type of jams because the PEOPLE are the key. All the music and fun is gravy. Meeting wonderful people is a gift.

Thanks for everything! I am overwhelmed with a grateful feeling unfortunately I am so tired it's more like the Grateful Dead today ;)

• Moderators

Originally posted by kwakatak

I wonder how many people got just a little nervous with folks handling their babies? I get all jittery handling things outside of my price range so I would not trust myself - especially around cedar!

I think I brought the only guitar that people were really afraid of... ;)

• Members

I am still wound up from the Jam. I had some brake trouble and got home later than I hoped. It was fun seeing everyone again and the new Jamers as well. The stormy weather did not get us. It was like a family reunion with a jam built in. I am ready for next year. Yeeeehaaaa:) :D

• Members
Originally posted by Carle

I am still wound up from the Jam. I had some brake trouble and got home later than I hoped. It was fun seeing everyone again and the new Jamers as well. The stormy weather did not get us. It was like a family reunion with a jam built in. I am ready for next year. Yeeeehaaaa:)
:D

Hey Carle,

Glad you made it home safe. It was a pleasure to meet you; along with UGB, Unk, Taylorfishin', The Eristic, + so many others!

Doug & Kay were the best hosts.........a grand time for all! :)

Archived