2 acoustics in one week! plus an amp!

UGB

• Members

I aquired 2 acoustics this past week, both used. Via ebay, a '99 Seagull S6+ Folk w/factory LR Baggs electronics and OHSC for $255. Via this forum, I purchased a 3 month old Baby Taylor for $200 for my son to start playing. I also found in a local pawn shop a mint condition Roland Micro Cube amp for $65. I'm going to start selling Saga solid body kits at a local flea market and that Roland amp will be the PERFECT demo amp!

Now the bad news; my wife only knows about the Baby Taylor.:o

You know, you get to a point that one black guitar case looks like another and adding one to the heard hasn't set off any alarms. The Micro Cube amp is small enough that just setting it on the floor w/my other electric stuff, it just blends in.;) The only problem is, I'm not letting myself play these while she's around. I figure I'll let her know about them in a month or so.:)

• Members

I've gotten all the stuff. I mean I was kind of freaking yesterday 'cause when we were cleaning house, she was right here just 4' away from the Seagull case cleaning up so I could vacuum and she didn't even notice it, but see it's in a pile of about 3 cases leaning in a corner. The other corner has 3 cases and then my two main amps are kind of shielding the new, little one. I know when and how I'm gonna tell her; it's just not time yet.;)

Archived