Hey! What happened to the Larrivee Forum?!?

kwakatak

• Members

I check in there every so often to see if there's something tasty in the Buy, Sell & Trade section.

Well, today's visit was a shock. Apparantly Zach (the moderator/owner) let the domain name registry slide and it looks like somebody else bought it out from under him. Not cool!

Check it out: www.larriveeforum.com

I'll miss that place. That place was more laid-back than Cool Jam and you could learn more about Larrivee guitars there than you could at the corporate Larrivee site, which is sorely in need of an update. BTW - they actually had their server stolen!

• Members

Holy Crap! Not good for Larrivee and the many happy owners. That forum was a great way to spread the good word about Larry guitars. The web page now is just a bogus front end search engine. Some jerkoff will sell it back to make a profit.

• Members

The domain JUST expired, so I doubt he's lost it - there's usually a grace period. That directory page is probably something that the registrar puts up for all new and expired domains.

As long as the domain gets renewed within the grace period, all will be well. :)

Archived