MOD Trill Tremolo review.

Casey4s

• Members

Wow. Not the tremolo, the online magazine. I ended up reading the mod 102 build. I'm seriously thinking about it. I also have an idea how to use the stock chassis in a combo. It it possible to find a pic or two of the stock 102 chassis?

It's a really cool magazine that features anything DIY or KIT that is music related.

002.jpg

036.jpg

• Members

Wouldn't be hard to stick an adapter port in. If I built it I wouldn't even have the battery clip. I'd run the wires straight to a jack. I don't have any use for 9v batteries. I'm sure an LED would be a piece of cake as well. But it's a tremolo. If you can't tell it's on, you shouldn't be playing music cuz you're deaf.

The stock chassis on the 102 looks usable for a combo. Get rid of them dang handles on the side, turn the chassis upside down and put it in the top of the cab. Just drill some holes in the side of the cab to mount the chassis where those handles are. I think I'll have to order one of these up. I have a spare 12" speaker. That would require some creativity to mount the chassis as the cab would be a bit wider than the chassis. But creativity is what DIY'ers specialize in.

Archived