cheap acoustics

mysterybat35

• Members

Hi,

How is everyone? I just did a search for "Pink guitar" on ebay and I got all of these results with cheap classical guitars. I saw one that was only $4 and the shipping was about $30 something. Are these guitars worth anything? I mean I always wanted to play a nylon stringed acoustic, but even these seem too cheap for me. What do yall think?

MB35

• Members

Originally posted by mysterybat35

Hi,

How is everyone? I just did a search for "Pink guitar" on ebay and I got all of these results with cheap classical guitars. I saw one that was only $4 and the shipping was about $30 something. Are these guitars worth anything? I mean I always wanted to play a nylon stringed acoustic, but even these seem too cheap for me. What do yall think?

MB35

The cardboard box they ship it in costs more than $4.00.

• Members

I just did a search for "Pink guitar" on ebay and I got all of these results with cheap classical guitars. I saw one that was only $4 and the shipping was about $30 something. Are these guitars worth anything? I mean I always wanted to play a nylon stringed acoustic, but even these seem too cheap for me. What do yall think?

I think its a piece of junk youll be stuck with , and if you return it you wont get your shipping back just the 4 dollars - thats a gimmick-they know they can send it for about 10, they probably bought it for about 10 dollar wholesale ! they know it wont be worth your time to return it- Great firewood guitar

Archived