Pedal Build -- Switch/Loop - Need help....

clund

• Members

Hey all - been a while since I posted but need some advice on how to combine 2 pedals in one.

Here is the story -- I have a 2 amp setup (Ceritone JCM800 clone and Orange TH30) and I run them with a Radial Headbone VT Valve amp switcher. * Works great on my setup but I use the Loop on the Orange to run Chorus, delay, reverb. * The JCM doesn't have a loop - which is okay - but when I use the JCM, I loose out on the ability to run Chorus, delay, etc. * I would like to build an ALL in ONE type standard switch and Loop control.

I built a Switch pedal that works with my Headbone -- Here it is:

LoopSwtich2.jpg

But I'm looking to add that switch ability along with a loop like this:

tbbox.jpg

SOOO.... * I know the key to this will be to figure out how to pin out a 3PDT - If it can be done with one.

Here is a basic pedal layout that I was playing with..... * Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to wire this thing? *Or if it can even be done with one switch button. * *THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loop-AmpSwitcher.jpg

• Members

I'm a bit confused what you're trying to do, but here goes...

You can use the diagram to build a true bypass looper using the above diagram, just eliminate the battery, LED and dropping resistor. Use the extra set of contacts to switch the headbone. Since the Headbone has its own LED indicators, you don't really need one on the switchbox.

• Members

This may help. I've used this looper and its great, easy to build.

Thanks for the info... I'm drawing up a layout right now - I "THINK" I know how to wire it, but I will post it up when I am done.

Archived