Tomorrow may be another NGD!

Glenn F

• Members

Hi all,

The local shop ordered me a Larrivee L-03 and a OM-03 last month, and I was told then that the guitars won't be in until the end of March. Well, the L-03 came in today, so I am going to go try her out tomorrow. If I am as impressed with this as I was with the D-03, I'll be having my birthday early.

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

Hi,

Given the prices here in Europe, whichever one I prefer. If I were living in the US, it is possible I'd buy both. If the L-03 is as nice as the D-03 that I played last month, she is coming home with me. I was really hoping for this to come later in the month, as I am still bonding with my Martin D-15 (which I bought last November). I don't think I can ask them to hold it for me for a month. They got 6 Larrivees in a few weeks ago, and they seem to have already sold 2 of them.

The L-03 may make 3. I don't think they have to worry about Larrivee catching on here. And I've been giving them free advice (not that this will make any difference on the price these, erm, entrepreneurs are asking me for). Still, I don't think I'd go for it if I didn't think the Larri was worth even what they charge here. There's precious little here in the

Archived