anyone from uk

corduroyhorn

• Members

Well, I'm in Jersey, channel islands...not technically part of the UK...I'm 14 miles from France at the end of my back garden (Cartret to be precise!)
But we are part of the UK on maps, despite having our own, corrupt and inept, Government(look at recent news concerning here!)

I was born in Newport, South Wales.

• Members
Um, a lot of them are electric guitar players, normally posting in electric guitars or amp forum, who've posted here one time.
:eek:

Umm.. yep i'm one of those first timers in acoustic.

In my defence I do own a Yamaha CPX-8 although its not in my Avatar...I will try and remedy that in the near future.

• Members

I post in all different forums on here. I go through phases,just like my playing...sometimes I play electric for months, sometimes I mix it up, sometimes my electrics are case bound for whole summers!

Same with the forums!

• Members
I post in all different forums on here. I go through phases,just like my playing...sometimes I play electric for months, sometimes I mix it up, sometimes my electrics are case bound for whole summers!

Same with the forums!

Same here. :thu:

---------

Dak,

A simple welcome may have gone down better.

The original question simply enquired whether anyone else was from or near Corduroy's locality in England. Regardless of whether or not someone's a regular on this particular area of Harmony Central, does it honestly matter if a subsequent respondant plays acoustic, semi, electric, or a combination?

• Members
Same here.
:thu:

---------

Dak,

A simple welcome may have gone down better.

The original question simply enquired whether anyone else was from or near Corduroy's locality in England. Regardless of whether or not someone's a regular on this particular area of Harmony Central, does it honestly matter if a subsequent respondant plays acoustic, semi, electric, or a combination?

Did ya see the little :eek: guy? A bit of American humor.....:rolleyes:

• Members
Did ya see the little
:eek:
guy? A bit of American humor.....
:rolleyes:

So that's what you call humour? Re-reading your original comment any number of times doesn't alter how it appears to be a jab (From a high post count kind of guy) at people who seemingly don't frequent this forum on as regular basis as yourself. It comes across as territorial snobbery mate. :poke:

Silence or plain old politeness would have served the situation better instead of seemingly trying to patronise people and only later excusing it - in a condescending manner - as American humour. Diarrhoea is the lowest form of sh#t. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. :blah:

Archived