Today's Musician's Friend Stupid Deal of the Day is a Washburn Value Package

AZMLII

• Members

I don't mean to SPAM for Musician's Friend. However, since there have been multiple posts here from people seeking a starter guitar, I thought it was relevant to post this.

Today's (Sunday, March 2nd) Musician's Friend Stupid Deal of the Day is a Washburn value package. For $99, it may be a good deal for a starter package. The guitar is solid top. I have no idea as to the quality, playability, etc. of the guitar. I've used eMedia lesson software and like it. It's seems to have what I needed to get started playing.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

Patrick

• Members

Some of those cheap Washburns, at least the ones without the on board tuner, are pretty good, some pretty rank, but normally nothing a good setup can't fix. Workmanship on the few I've seen is ok, about what you'd expect on a guitar at that price.

• Members

I did this deal last year and so did my buddy. Got the Hog natural color version and my buddy got the wine color one. Mine was great, for an all lam git. My buddies was not as good. The difference was that mine was made is Indonesia and my buddies was made in China. Over all I am happy with it.

Archived