SWEET CRAIGSLIST SCORE!!!

austikins

• Members

i saw a kustom sienna 30 advertised on craigslist for $60 (they got for $159 new). i thought it had to be broken for sure. i called, he said it worked great, he just wanted to get rid of it. he had tried to sell it a couple of times before with little interest. he was flakey about meeting to make the trade, but i finally got it. $60 for a kustom sienna 30! plenty of power for what i need it for, sounds great, reverb and chorus, and just the right size. next on my list is some headphones to monitor with while recording (fingers crossed for the ones i want for $10, regularly $50).

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kustom-Sienna-30-30w-1x10-Acoustic-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=480788

• Members

Congratulations!

What's a sienna?

lol...my thoughts exactly. I suppose I could Google it, but I'm a bit on the lazy side tonight :thu:.

I can relate on the whole being flakey to make a trade thing, though. I contacted a guy selling a Crate Vintage Club 100W head on the fifth, and I still don't have the darn thing! He was supposed to meet me Friday and drop it off, and a few minutes before the time we agreed on, he sent me an E-mail. His car broke down and he was sick, or something like that, and he wants to wait until after the holiday. Vented!

• Members

i saw a kustom sienna 30 advertised on craigslist for $60 (they got for $159 new). i thought it had to be broken for sure. i called, he said it worked great, he just wanted to get rid of it. he had tried to sell it a couple of times before with little interest. he was flakey about meeting to make the trade, but i finally got it. $60 for a kustom sienna 30! plenty of power for what i need it for, sounds great, reverb and chorus, and just the right size. next on my list is some headphones to monitor with while recording (fingers crossed for the ones i want for $10, regularly $50).

Great find. I'm a regular shopper at a number of local and not so local flea markets (antiques type dealer by trade) and I've made a couple of decent finds. One was a pair of SkullCandy Camo headphones, brand new in the package for $5.00 (M/F used to carry the same one at $50.00). Just recently I grabbed an older Peavy mic stand with a cast iron base and 4 1/2 ft boom for all of $8.00. The stuff is out there if you want to look for it

Tony

Archived