Open Season!!

Samilyn

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never tried that, but I did once play with a cornish hen on bass. That bird had no rhythm at all. Mighty tasty though.

Gee, Randy, how did you ever manage to get the grease off the strings or was that a low budget attempt at cloning Elixir Polys?

• Members

It's great to be aboard! You folks seem warm and knowledgeable. Alas.......I must go now, for I have many guitars to sell, many women to bed, and the Nachos Bel Grande are workin their way to my conchos.

Gotta watch out for those stray nachos. Women hate 'em in bed and I'm sure your...erm...conchos...aren't very happy either.

Oh.......BTW........

Remember to take off your spurs, too.

Have fun with this season's infomercials. I'm sure Santa will greatly appreciate the extra freight on his sled. I'm sure he'll have to hire another reindeer or two.

• Members

It's great to be aboard! You folks seem warm and knowledgeable. Alas.......I must go now, for I have many guitars to sell, many women to bed, and the Nachos Bel Grande are workin their way to my conchos.

Hey "E", what in the world are you doing here! This is my forum bud. If you think you're gonna muscle in on my suckers you can just bite my one eyed wonder worm.

Take that refugee from a lumber yard and find your own forum to peddle it to. Bad enough you beat me in television time, now you wanna suck up my web based advantage too?

The nerve.

• Members

Hey "E", what in the world are you doing here! This is my forum bud. If you think you're gonna muscle in on my suckers you can just bite my one eyed wonder worm.

Take that refugee from a lumber yard and find your own forum to peddle it to. Bad enough you beat me in television time, now you wanna suck up my web based advantage too?

The nerve.

Really, Mr. Z...jealous? Well, take a clue from Mr. E and go stuff some nachos in your conchos, then attempt to bed many women while selling many gits.

Oh....BTW.....

Get that ugly headstock outa my thread. You really need a nice hat, ya know?

• Members
Gee, Randy, how did you ever manage to get the grease off the strings or was that a low budget attempt at cloning Elixir Polys?

I used it to remove my wife's shoe from my arse after calling her a drunken idiot!! Sorry--getting the threads mixed up. :rolleyes:

• Members

Most important option on the Yugo , rear window defroster , keeps your hands warm while you are pushing Yugo:p !

Yugos did not come with automatic rear window defrosters. They employed a manual system with a local Yugo man who sat it the back seat and would blow on the rear window when asked. Cheaper that way.

• Members

Hey Denny, How's it goin? Paying work hasn't been to good for me around here lately. Maybe you can do better than I did.

Don't fret, Fretfiend. I am here now, and I noticed all your hard work wasted on a tough room. There will be a little something extra in your christmas check for toting the company plan so well in the face of hard resistance. keep the faith.

• Members
You guys don't get it. Esteban guitars are hand made by craftsmen. He cuts out the middle man to save you "hundreds of dollars" and he says he would rather play his guitars compared to his own "name brand/ high priced" model. Plus he gives you the gift of music and throws in extras too like a chord chart and some dvds. Isn't that a hell of a deal? How could you not buy one?

Wow! Let's see: 1. Person with the idea. 2. Luthier to build the guitar. 3 Buyer of the guitar. He got rid of the Middleman! :facepalm: Priceless.

A very intertaining thread. I really needed this laugh today. Thank you.

• Members

I just bought another Esteban guitar last week for $50! This one was spankin new and came with the case, amp, etc., etc. Once again, I kept the foam core case and flogged the guitar with all the Batman goodies on craigslist for... you guessed it... $50. Nice free case.

• Members
I just bought another Esteban guitar last week for $50! This one was spankin new and came with the case, amp, etc., etc. Once again, I kept the foam core case and flogged the guitar with all the Batman goodies on craigslist for... you guessed it... $50. Nice free case.

:thu:

• Members

At $50 I might even consider flipping an Esteban myself, but the ones around here are always priced ridiculously high. :confused:

Archived