OT: VOM1T submission problems.

kwakatak

• Members

I sat down in front of the camera in AVI mode today and did my VOM1T take (number 4) but when I uploaded it to my laptop and played it back in WMP the audio was out of sync. It's frustrating but I'm sure there's a way to sync it using some piece of freeware to grab the audio track and sync it back up in Movie Player. What would cause this issue in the first place, though? This is the second time it's happened and it seems to be getting worse. Do I need to do a system clean?

• Members

It is the fault of the file in my experience, using variable bitrate audio instead of constant bitrate.

There are various ways to fix it. I have found the easiest is to convert the file, say an AVI, to an AVI, with a constant audio bitrate. There are many programs that will do this. Try Video Convert Master v6.2.

(found on internet)

• Members

Thanks, totamus. I'll look into those in a little bit. It seems to be a buffering issue isolated to WMP though. It plays better in Quicktime than it does in WMP. Problem is that I need to use Move Maker to upload it to Youtube. Any other ideas?

Archived