VOM Reminder -- Virtual Open Mic This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members

I just recorded something, but won't be in tomorrow or tonight and can't get registered for pre-um-registration. Somebody help me before I change my mind! ;)

The registration signup seem stuck on "Select you name from the list". Well, I'm not on that list so it keeps tossing me out. I've tried this in Opera and IE8 (yes, eww.)

And not by way of complaint in any way, but...
the Annex is very un-Opera user friendly. Just an FYI.

• Members
I just recorded something, but won't be in tomorrow or tonight and can't get registered for pre-um-registration. Somebody help me before I change my mind!
;)

The registration signup seem stuck on "Select you name from the list". Well, I'm not on that list so it keeps tossing me out. I've tried this in Opera and IE8 (yes, eww.)

In order to register, you'll need to do one VOM. After you've done that, you can register. IIRC Joe set that up so that we could avoid the spambots.

You access it directly here ...
http://vom.infocusreviews.com/

• Members
I just recorded something, but won't be in tomorrow or tonight and can't get registered for pre-um-registration. Somebody help me before I change my mind!
;)

The Annex and VOM are completely different sites, and they work differently. Nothing can be posted on the Annex unless I put it there. Joe (Ohioarrow) takes care of the VOM, and you should be able to post directly if you can figure out how. Looks like Stack has that covered.

• Members

I am probably too late to answer this as it is already tonight.

But if you are still reading there jamesp, you can send the link, title name, credits, and comments to either Stack or I and we can post it manually for you during the VOM.

Stack is correct, after the first VOM post you'll be able to register at the VOM archive site. If we didn't do it that way we would be getting smeared with Spammers and SPAM bots.

Archived