Good Deal on Amazon

seagullplayer77

• Members

I was browsing over at Amazon last night, and I came across this little gem:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Feeling-Of-Jazz/dp/B0032MLHWS/ref=xarw?pf_rd_p=100251142&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000371251&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1RD8S7GQ3F4GBJ5NSW0M

I've listened to it a couple of times today while I was working on stuff for school, and it's really a good CD. The remaster must've been very good, because the sound quality is excellent. If you're a fan of jazz and/or swing, check it out :thu:!

• Members

I love you for posting this
:love:

Not a problem :).

I just thought it would be nice to share the deal with some other folks. It was a while ago, but someone posted a link to an Ella Fitzgerald CD on Amazon that was selling for two bucks. I listen to that CD on a pretty regular basis, and I'm glad someone was kind enough to post the deal.

• Members

Not a problem
:)

I just thought it would be nice to share the deal with some other folks. It was a while ago, but someone posted a link to an Ella Fitzgerald CD on Amazon that was selling for two bucks. I listen to that CD on a pretty regular basis, and I'm glad someone was kind enough to post the deal.

I'm not really a jazz guy, but dude, I love Duke Ellington.

I have a bunch of his stuff on my Zune.

• Members

not to jack your thread, but I needed a volume pedal today [Dunlop High Gain Volume Pedal] and I checked all the usual suspects (Music123, Sweetwater, Musicians Friend) and amazon.com beat the best price I could find by 15%.

hey I remember that Ella CD for 2 bucks. I shoulda bought that thing.

• Members

hey I remember that Ella CD for 2 bucks. I shoulda bought that thing.

Best two dollar CD I've ever bought :thu:.

Probably the only two I've ever bought, but . . .

I E-mailed a link to that CD to a friend of mine, and I found out the next day that he was able to get for just a buck. I guess Amazon took another dollar off for some reason.

Archived