Craigs List Deal...

panhandler

• Members

Deleted - what was it?

It was a pretty nice looking Martin DM A/E with an SKB HSC for $250. The seller said he had two of them and was moving, so he was going to keep the nicer of the two and let this one go. I guess it had a smudge or two on it, but you couldn't tell it from the pictures. (He may have shown pictures of the nicer one, though........who knows.) Probably gone already.

• Members

Deleted - what was it?

Yeah . . . I couldn't see it either.

I think we should make an unofficial rule that whenever someone posts a link to a CL ad, they should include a quote of the ad in their post. By nature, CL is pretty volatile and ads routinely get flagged and deleted. Anyone with me :)?

• Members

Yeah . . . I couldn't see it either.

I think we should make an unofficial rule that whenever someone posts a link to a CL ad, they should include a quote of the ad in their post. By nature, CL is pretty volatile and ads routinely get flagged and deleted. Anyone with me
:)
?

I think the ad was legit. Probably sold already....see my last reply.

• Members

I think the ad was legit. Probably sold already....see my last reply.

I think we simul-posted. I saw it, and it looked like a very good deal :thu:!

I wasn't implying that it was illegitimate. I was just saying that as a general rule, the only CL ads people ever post are either 1) really good deals that sell quickly or 2) dumb/stupid/funny ads that get flagged quickly. Either way, unless you catch the thread right away, you usually miss out on whatever the CL ad was.

Archived