OT: How 'Bout them Broncos?

seagullplayer77

• Members

Anyone catch the Bears/Broncos game? Unbelievable. :eek: Never seen anything like that before.

I thought the Bears played a lousy game and Denver wasn't great either. Not until the last, oh . . . five minutes or so. It takes a special kind of magic to change 10-0 to 10-13 in such a short amount of time. I'm dumbfounded. :idk:

• Members

Didn't watch the Packers game, though I'm sure they won. And I'm sure they'll beat the Bears on Christmas too.
:facepalm:

'S cool. None of these teams really represents our lives or states. No one is FROM Wisconsin on the Packers. But they kick ass this year, eh? Superbowl?

Yeah, 46 to..................16. Odd score. Sad score. Just not right. I liked last weeks better when they won by 3. Now THAT was a game.

• Members

I love "The Pack" (they kicked major butt today) and I love The Steelers, but I'm not a Big Ben fan. Can't stand the Broncos. I haven't liked the Broncos since way back when Elway became their QB.....knuckle dragging mouth breather! Da bum looked exactly like my ne'er do well X-son-in-law who couldn't find a job for the first year after my dumbass daughter married him.....then, after the baby was born, he joined the Army. They finally got divorced years ago and he's lived on welfare ever since. Every time I see him I think of Elway........and that's why I hate the Broncos. (Makes sense to me.)

• Members
I love "The Pack" (they kicked major butt today) and I love The Steelers, but I'm not a Big Ben fan. Can't stand the Broncos. I haven't liked the Broncos since way back when Elway became their QB.....knuckle dragging mouth breather! Da bum looked exactly like my ne'er do well X-son-in-law who couldn't find a job for the first year after my dumbass daughter married him.....then, after the baby was born, he joined the Army. They finally got divorced years ago and he's lived on welfare ever since. Every time I see him I think of Elway........and that's why I hate the Broncos. (Makes sense to me.)

Good one.....:facepalm:

• Members

So you're saying that Elway wasn't a good quarterback???

• Members

So you're saying that Elway wasn't a good quarterback???

No....I didn't say that at all. What I said was he looks like my X-son-in-law.......ugly enough you could push his face into dough and make Gorilla cookies! And a slack-jawed mouth breather to boot!

• Members

No....I didn't say that at all. What I said was he looks like my X-son-in-law.......ugly enough you could push his face into dough and make Gorilla cookies! And a slack-jawed mouth breather to boot!

Cause that matters..........................................................................................................................................................

Archived