which way does the saddle go on a yamaha acoustic

mrheaume

• Members

I have 5 sets of light brass in my gig case, you trolling tit.

Why do so many of u miserasble twats focus on trivial bull{censored}? Ill be thinking of u tonight when I'm
banging strippers
and doing blo off their asses.

If you're gonna be bangin' strippers, you might want to take some protection along with you. And, if you don't know any more about how to use the protection than you do about putting your saddle back in, give us a shout...we'll walk you through it. We're always willing to help the ignorant.

And, as for thinking of us miserable twats while you're doing it, you wanna be careful there. That's multi-tasking territory and I'm not sure you're ready for that yet.

• Members

If you're gonna be bangin' strippers, you might want to take some protection along with you. And, if you don't know any more about how to use the protection than you do about putting your saddle back in, give us a shout...we'll walk you through it. We're always willing to help the ignorant.

And, as for thinking of us miserable twats while you're doing it, you wanna be careful there. That's multi-tasking territory and I'm not sure you're ready for that yet.

I hadn't restrung my flattop in a year. If not knowing whether its a notched B or a notched A string makes me a total ****** or if believing this justifies ur no gig having envy MORE POWER 2 ya, cryass bitches.

• Members

Relax man - there are lots of good people here and you got the advice that you were seeking. Yes you got jumped on by some uncivil types, but it's just teasing and you can ignore it if it gets to you.

So how did the gig go?

Gig went great, thanks! Packed house lots of good vibes. A special girl I know is staying in auckland soon. Any suggestions on stuff she should do while she's there, bars, restaurants, etc? Thanks

Archived