Two G's (Not Gibson)

GretschGuy

• Members

I love metalflake if it's done right. Fender Custom Shop does good sparkle and GMP's is amazing. I have seen a lot of cheesy imports (or USA large makers) done with flake.

Honestly it doesn't sound as good as a guitar that was done in a thin nitro finish but they still sound good and when you're on stage going through a PA the difference doesn;t really matter.

Plus they look cool.

Buy that GMP before I do!

• Members
Buy that GMP before I do!

Bought it before I even posted. I'd never shoot myself in the foot like that. ;)

BTW - GMP the company itself put about 10 of it's Custom Shop guitars up for auction on eBay at BIN between $300 and $1300. All sold within 24 hours. The goldtop Pawnshop model that went for $700 - case included - was a steal.

• Members

I'll give another plug for GMP. I have two (an SG and a DC) and they absolutely the best guitars I have ever played. Everything about them is top notch - the feel, the sound, the playability, the build quality - the best there is. I ditched a Gibson SG and a PRS for my GMP's and haven't missed them at all. GMP's are great guitars. That's all.

Archived