bc rich?

brutalmoe420

• Members

ive been tryin to sell my old bc rich platinum series warlock for years but never get anywhere. i was wonderin if i should just take the guitar apart and sell the neck and body seperately. i'm selling the warlock for 125 dollars. the volume pots are loose, no neck pickup, and the strap-locks aren't in it. the neck has a ding or two but otherwise in perfect condition.

what should i do?

• Members

Fix it up so its playable. Its current condition as you describe is only suitable as parts. Older platinums typically fetch $250-$350 if playable and in good or better condition as far as dings etc go. Thats based on seen what they've sold for thru online used guitars stores I've seen over past 3 years. Neck dings can affect playability. If feelable when playing it, is a real minus.

• Members

Originally posted by brutalmoe420

ive been tryin to sell my old bc rich platinum series warlock for years but never get anywhere. i was wonderin if i should just take the guitar apart and sell the neck and body seperately. i'm selling the warlock for 125 dollars. the volume pots are loose, no neck pickup, and the strap-locks aren't in it. the neck has a ding or two but otherwise in perfect condition.

what should i do?

Post a picture of it for us so we can see it.

Archived