why did black sabbath's reunion not last?

Vatican

• Members

I don't think anyone expected them to come up with some brilliant new material, they reformed for live touring and did so for several years. When geezers (no pun extended) get this old and have already had a long career behind them, the creative well is pretty often dry, same with Page and Plant, at least legends such as these had glory days and produced a lasting legacy.

I don't think Ozzy has done anything good since No More Tears either, and the TV show only helped take away any mystique that was left to his legend. Now when I think about Ozzy, I think about an old man bitching about his dog crapping in the house. :o :o

• Members

Originally posted by Vatican

how will that work? with so many band playing, how many songs do u think sab will pull off?

I don't know ? But if you look the seven bands in the left column are the only bands playing on the main stage . So I would imagine that all 7 seven of those bands will play at least 45min to an hour .

I bet Sabbath will at least play the songs Black Sabbath ,Paranoid , Iron Man , War Pigs ,and Sweet Leaf for sure . Into the void would be cool too .

Iron Maiden is playing at Ozzfest too . I a saw them about two years ago and they {censored}in kicked ass .

The other bands I don't really listen too . Are any of them any good ?

Archived