who here like LP's and Marshalls!?

Alktrio88

• Members

Im borrowing a friend of mines LP studio, its about 6-7 years old and he hasnt played it in about 3 or 4 years, so i put new strings on it, tweaked the action ( god the thing played like {censored} ). I need to file the nut down a little bit but ill worry about that later. Im thinking about buying it from him for 500 bucks, its emerald green with gold hardware, not the prettiest LP ive ever seen, but oh well heh.

but man, I plugged this thing into my DSL50 and WOW!. It was heaven, I love my Agile LP, but i like the neck a bit better and the pickups on the Studio, i probably wouldnt pay full new price for a studio, if i was gonna spend that much id probably save up and go for a standard cause a lot of studios ive played havent been that great.

i let my girlfriend take my digital camera with her to the beach this week so i can take pics until sunday. but ill definately put em' up!

so, any other LP+Marshall = :cool: guys out there?

think the LP is a good buy?

• Members

I like Les Paul's and Marshall's . I have a 401 and 201 plus a few other non-Marshall's I like to play my Les Paul's through .

I would jump on that studio in a minute for $500 . I'm sure if you decide to get rid of it you could get your money back .

• Members

forbidden where did you get your 58? "who likes Marshall and LP" that is like asking a red blooded american man who likes tits and ass. I love it. go to the gibson custom shop web site and listen to clips of the 57/58 etc. got to be throug marshalls. I used to wonder how does Saul at Ccity make it just selling Gibson and Marshall. If you can only have two thats the two.

• Members

I like LPs and Marshalls, but others do them better. So I have a LP copy and a Marshallish amp. :D

vahvaripino.jpg

I did try a MIJ Tokai Love Rock through a Marshall handwired 18W combo and that combination had a lovely tone.

ColorsoundKid, what's that little combo next to the LP and Marshall?

• Members

Originally posted by BillyCorgan

Nah he likes Gibson V + Mesa.
:p

I don't know, man... I'm into some pretty twisted humor, but whenever I see that guy, my first reaction is "Don't make me bitch-slap you, Beavis!"

:confused:

Archived