Ever come across your own stuff resold on EBAY?

Cougar Hunter

• Members

Originally posted by Edward

nearest I've come was i happened one day to chance across an ex's auctions, selling a bunch of stuff that was all presents I'd bought her. That was a bit weird at the time, cause i wasn't fully over her then. That aside, nah.

Ouch... that musta sucked.

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

What's sick is when you
buy
something that you once sold on Ebay, a couple owners down the line.

What's even worse is when you don't realize it's the exact item you had before until you actually receive it.

Yes, that is bad.

That is about the time you should consider if you are a musician or an owner of guitars and amps.

Cuz, you are concentrating on the wrong thing.

You were describing someone else, right JP? Hopefully. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Sparky6string

Ouch... that musta sucked.

It, ah, was kinda {censored}ty, yeah. Especially the New rock boots i'd bought her for our first Christmas - i took on extra work to be able to afford those. And she gota ahitty price for them - (heh, yeah, i was sad enuogh at that time to watch the auction).

You know what, though.... it was one of a bunch of things that helped me realise just how cold she was, and that if she could get over me in what seemed like about ten minutes (after we'd been engaged just six weeks), then i really am truly better off without her. It stopped hurting some time after that realisation sunk in. :)

Archived