Just ordered the douglas si-13 from rondo for $135 shipped

FearTheVoices

• Members

Ive been playing 15yrs, never have had two guitars at the same time. I have never had a guitar with a floyd rose. I have never had a guitar with single coils nor have i played one for more than 3 minutes i believe.

This will be a good thing i think for the price, ill definetley give it a review.

http://www.rondomusic.net/si13.html

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

cool - go buy a camera if you don't already have one - you'll get moidered without pics around here.

I will, Dont have a camera but my work does so ill go in there, i may sell my gibson lp classic so i wanna take pics of that also.

• Members

Originally posted by Junkhead

I will, Dont have a camera but my work does so ill go in there, i may sell my gibson lp classic so i wanna take pics of that also.

And just have this guitar? Ouch. Let me tell you...this guitar won't replace your Gibson...

• Members

I bought one of those.... Kurt sent me the cherry one instead of the heritage burst one. Kept it cause it had a nice little flame going on top. Neck was great frets good, PUPs and Electronics
will be replaced, LFR setup ok and have had no problems so far.
$119.00 Great deal !

IMHO,
VoodooAxis

• Members

Originally posted by VoodooAxis

I bought one of those.... Kurt sent me the cherry one instead of the heritage burst one. Kept it cause it had a nice little flame going on top. Neck was great frets good, PUPs and Electronics

$119.00 Great deal !

IMHO,

VoodooAxis

I specifically ask him to make sure its the heritage and told him of people saying that have recieved the red when they didnt want it. He told me "it should" be heritage burst as pictured on the site. I wonder if these guitars are actually instock or if he deals with this personally.

• Members

Originally posted by VoodooAxis

$119.00 Great deal !

IMHO,

VoodooAxis

Hows the action on these things?

• Members
Originally posted by guitarcapo

how do you get a floyd rose for that price?

If I buy one from a part dealer (even a licensed one) they cost 80.00 alone....
:confused:

A licensed one is that that , licensed , could be made by anyone that paid for it .
Theres a huge range of quality of "licensed floyds" because of that . I have some really cheap ones on ebay for 30 buxs .

Archived