Soloway Swan featured in Guitar Player

vintage clubber

• Members

oh {censored}, I feel like a douche! 2 posts and I haven't said:

Jim - congrats on the write up - got my copy today, but haven't read it yet, looking forward to it. I hope it helps your artistry, and business (bank account?), flourish.

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

well it wasn't my dick!!!

finished up the second half of a split shift in a restaraunt - looking to see what stupid things people say tonight, I guess
:D

Cool. I'm out to go see my nephew's girfriend play an acoustic set with her sisters at a coffee shop across town. Christian music mostly but they are really good. Just saw you were back. see ya later.
By the way Jim Soloway, if you keep checkin this thread....sorry we got so of topic. And congrats again on the article.

• Members
Originally posted by vintage clubber

It was just a small blurb in the New Gear pages with a pic of a Swan and the contact information for Soloway and retail pricing...
:o

Well {censored} Clubber. that's hardly "FEATURED"......................lol.:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by vintage clubber

well, it's exposure in a major trade publication and I for one always look in the New Gear pages as to what's out there...
:o:p

I know Chris, it's really cool. I was just {censored}in witch ya!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by Jim_Soloway

Weird thread so far.

My only comment is watch for the July issue. It should be much more interesting.

Yes unfortuately..........as is common on HC, we got off topic a bit JIM.LOL. I will for sure pick up next months issue. And congrats for the notice again.:D

Archived