Soloway Swan featured in Guitar Player

vintage clubber

• Members

Price of Guitar Player - $4.95

Value of two non-kent armstrong/monster tone posts - Priceless

:D

Good to see some builders besides the major players getting some mainstream guitar publication exposure.

Congrats Jim!

• Members

Originally posted by k4df4l

Price of Guitar Player - $4.95

Value of two non-kent armstrong/monster tone posts - Priceless

Good to see some builders besides the major players getting some mainstream guitar publication exposure.

Congrats Jim!

I have a subscription, so my mag was only about $1.75 or so...:o

Since I always have the MonsterTone stuff in my sig, all of my posts still have that in there...:p

• Members

Originally posted by vintage clubber

I have a subscription, so my mag was only about $1.75 or so...
:o

Since I always have the MonsterTone stuff in my sig, all of my posts still have that in there...
:p

Doh! you have out pimp'd me again dammit!:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by 69lespaul

Ain't it the truth. But my mom does lives in West By God Virginia. And the rest of my family is all over Pennsylvania...so you never know. LOL.

true dat! we actually have an Escape Hybrid on the lot that was retail ordered by a customer in California who will be coming out here to pick it up and drive it back to California! :eek:

• Members

true dat! we actually have an Escape Hybrid on the lot that was retail ordered by a customer in California who will be coming out here to pick it up and drive it back to California!
:eek:

yikes. None out here I guess. :eek: :eek:

• Members

nah, you can get them out there. I think this particular person was scheduled to be out here on business anyway...it is strange though...
:rolleyes:

Well what better palce to buy a car than....

MECHANICSVILLE. LOL. I know, I know your dealership is probably in another town.:D

• Members

Well what better palce to buy a car than....

MECHANICSVILLE. LOL. I know, I know your dealership is probably in another town.

yeah, it's in Richmond...We are building a new store in Mechanicsville that will open sometime next year though - just 5 minutes from home...:o

• Members

yeah, it's in Richmond...We are building a new store in Mechanicsville that will open sometime next year though - just 5 minutes from home...
:o

Yahoo. At the price of gas......real gas....that will help alot.

• Members

Missed johnny's original post. that was funny. JJ you off work already. Did you bring your dick back with you? Man what was up that guys ass?

well it wasn't my dick!!!

finished up the second half of a split shift in a restaraunt - looking to see what stupid things people say tonight, I guess :D

Archived